|Added on Rightmove:||08 February 2017 (587 days ago)|
- Fabulous studio room arranged on the second floor
- Desirable location in the heart of bustling Soho
- Stylish studio room with well equipped kitchen
- Features lovely private patio
SHORT LET. This stylish studio flat offers great living space with modern décor, gorgeous wood floors, private roof terrace and a great location in the heart of vibrant Soho.
Archer Street is a sought-after residential area moments from a wide range of excellent amenities as well as Piccadilly Circus, Shaftsbury Avenue, Regent Street, Covent Garden and Piccadilly Circus Underground Station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62002687.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1042340. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Park Lane.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.