|Added on Rightmove:||27 September 2017 (417 days ago)|
- Available Late November
- One bedroom / One bathroom
- Fully Furnished
- 24hr Concierge
- Resident's Gym Facilities
- Private Balcony
- Short Walking Distance from Canary Wharf & South Quay DLR
- Parking Available via Seperate Negotiation
Come see this amazing one bedroom apartment, located on the 3rd floor in the highly sought after Lanterns Court Development. The open plan kitchen and living area is perfect for making sure that you never miss a TV show just to make a cup of tea. Completely furnished throughout with stylish and modern furniture, you will feel as if you are living in a high class showroom, with your own private balcony to enjoy. Why settle for second best when you can live in an apartment that will make you the envy of all your guests! The fully integrated kitchen appliances and dishwasher make rustling up a 3 course meal a breeze and cleaning up even easier.
Sometimes living in the city can be pretty noisy, but living here offers a moment of rare tranquillity amongst the popular business districts, with no busy roads outside your door. The local area provides you with close by shops as well as all the amenities Canary Wharf has to offer. The 24hr concierge are always on hand to help you collect parcels and the residents only gym is perfect to re-energize after a long day at work. Situated only 0.5 miles from Canary Wharf Tube station and 0.4 miles from South Quay DLR, commuting to work, whether you work in Canary Wharf itself or the City, is easy. Does this sound like the perfect place for you? Give us a call on 020 3668 1030 to arrange a viewing while it's still fresh on the market
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 14378. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, Canary Wharf Office - Lettings .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.