|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 October 2017 (276 days ago)|
- 3 Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Utility Room
- Modern Bathroom
- Garage & Parking
- Spacious Lounge
- Master Bedroom with ensuite
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Viewing Highly Recommended
A superb refurbished 3 bedroom first floor apartment situated in a sought after location close to Birkdale Village. Convenient for public transport links into both Southport and Liverpool. The property comprises of spacious lounge/dining room with balcony overlooking communal gardens, modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, utility room, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and ensuite, 2 further double bedrooms, modern luxury bathroom. The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, entry phone system, garage and parking.**Viewing highly recommended**
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northwood, Southport & Ormskirk.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.