|Added on Rightmove:||27 September 2017 (418 days ago)|
- Available This Month
- Two double bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Modern kitchen
- Entrance hallway intercom system
- Allocated private parking
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Open Plan Kitchen Lounge Area
- Ensuite Of Master Bedroom
- CALL TODAY TO VIEW
STUNNING APARTMENT! Situated in the grand Victorian style apartment block "Oxford Mews" the property is within walking distance to public transport , local shops and schools and five minutes to the motorway network.
The property comprises of
Two double bedrooms
En suite shower room to master
Stunning new white family bathroom with overhead shower
Beautiful Lounge, kitchen and dining area -spacious open plan layout.
Kitchen includes fridge freezer and washer/dryer
Private parking to the side of the property
Must see to appreciate this beautiful home !!!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62013577.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000055481. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Preston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.