|Added on Rightmove:||27 September 2017 (324 days ago)|
- Modern Development finished to a high standard
- 2 Double Bedroom Coach House
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen with integrated white goods
- Single Garage & Allocated Parking
- EPC Rating : B
- Stunning Modern Bathroom Suite with Shower Over Bath
**VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED** HIGH SPEC 2 bedroom coach house located in a much requested area. The accommodation comprises of; hallway, storage cupboard, open plan living room leading into kitchen with electric hob, oven, fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher, two double bedrooms one with built in wardrobes and a bathroom with shower over bath. The property further benefits from gas central heating, neutral decor throughout single garage and one allocated parking space. *viewing recommended*
EPC rating : B.
Rent excludes the tenancy Deposit and any other fees or charges which may be payable-upon request further details will be provided by the agent.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62013682.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 913218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Lettings, Fareham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.