|Added on Rightmove:||27 September 2017 (323 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE NOW
- Three bedrooms
- Fully furnished
- Large lounge with balcony
- Gas central heating and double glazed throughout
- Top floor
- Would suit students or professional sharers
- Excellent student location
- Well presented and priced to let quickly!
- Call Morris Dibben now to book your viewing
Morris Dibben Lettings are delighted to offer to the market this three bedroom top floor apartment on South Street, located close to the university, the seafront and Gunwharf Quays. The property is offered on a furnished basis and is ideal for students looking for good quality accommodation close to the university and other local amenities.
The property comprises of a very spacious lounge, complete with access onto the balcony overlooking the well maintained and peaceful communal gardens. There is a fitted kitchen complete with appliances including a gas hob, oven and extractor.
The master bedroom is a large double and comes complete with a nicely proportioned wardrobe. The second bedroom is again a good size double and the third is a slightly smaller double bedroom bedroom. The apartment itself has lots of built in cupboard space throughout so those who require lots of storage should enquire for further details.
Due to its location this type of property is highly sought after. We strongly recommend an early viewing in order to secure this brilliant student property today!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000258908. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Dibben, Portsmouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.