|Added on Rightmove:||27 September 2017 (293 days ago)|
A very large two bedroom ground floor flat conveniently located within walking distance of AXA, MOD and Parkway Train Station.
* Very spacious two double bedroom ground floor apartment.
* Available unfurnished.
* Within easy walking distance to AXA, MOD & Parkway Train Station
* Large living/dining room.
* Separate fitted kitchen with fridge.
* Two good size bedrooms, both with large fitted wardrobes.
* White suite bathroom with bath & shower over.
* Gas central heating & double glazing.
* Allocated parking space.
* Well maintained communal gardens.
£795 per calendar month - AVAILABLE EARLY NOVEMBER 2017
This property would be ideal for a professional single person or couple.
Unfortunately Davies & Way Landlords do not accept housing benefit.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference UWK1832. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davies & Way, Keynsham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.