|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 October 2017 (274 days ago)|
- Three bedroom penthouse
- Further study mezzanine area
- Two modern bathrooms
- Private balcony
- Off street gated parking space
- Available immediately
- Fully furnished or unfurnished
- Newly refurbished bathrooms & kitchen
- Double height ceiling
- Close to both Chancery Lane & Kings Cross stations
A stunning three bedroom penthouse available to rent in this modern, well maintained residential building situated in a quiet mews bordering Bloomsbury & Clerkenwell. The apartment is presented in immaculate conditions and features a wonderful open plan living/dining area with double height vaulted ceiling and stainless steel log burner with exposed flue. The main living space opens on to a private balcony with wonderful rooftop views, as well as a semi-open plan kitchen (sliding bookcase wall which can fully shut off the kitchen) which has been recently refitted with high spec contemporary units & appliances. All three double bedrooms are well proportioned, each with direct access on to further slim balconies, with the master bedroom served by an en-suite bathroom, a further guest shower room serving the other two. The apartment is offered on a furnished or unfurnished basis and available immediately with the benefit of a secure car parking space.
WHAT WE LOVE: Double height vaulted ceiling
Secure off street parking
Three good sized bedrooms
Log burner (to be tested).
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW: 4th floor (lift to 3rd)
Mezzanine study area
Roof top views
Great natural light.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62021014.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101184000690. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tavistock Bow, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.