|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 November 2017 (314 days ago)|
- Gorgeous Duplex Apartment
- Fantastic Central Shoreditch Location
- Pitched Ceiling
- Two Double Bedrooms - 2 Bathrooms
- Penthouse Apartment
- Close to Old Street, Liverpool Street and Shoreditch High Street Stations
A fantastic two-bedroom duplex penthouse apartment situated within the heart of the Shoreditch Triangle very close to the restaurants and bars of Rivington Street and Charlotte Road. The property features two double bedrooms, solid wood flooring, mood lighting, high ceilings, original wood beams and fully fitted and integrated kitchen with black granite worktops. Ideally located for the all the amenities and shops of Shoreditch, Hoxton Square and a short stroll to Old Street and Shoreditch stations. Spitalfields, Brick Lane and Angel are all close by. Early viewing essential.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CLK160276_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd, Shoreditch.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.