|Added on Rightmove:||20 September 2016 (640 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom First Floor Flat
- UPVC Double Glazed, EPC Rating C
- Gas Central Heating, Allocated Parking
- Two Weeks Rent Plus Bond Required
- Description: Purpose built two bedroom first floor flat in a quiet location. Close to local shops and amenities with great public transport links nearby. Spacious property with a modern fitted kitchen, lawned communal garden and parking. UPVC double glazed and gas central heating with an EPC rating C.
Lounge: Approx 15'3" x 11'9", two UPVC double glazed windows to front, radiator, folding blinds and carpet, boiler cupboard, TV and telephone point.
Kitchen: Approx 8'3" x 8'0", UPVC double glazed window to side, range of base and wall units with complimentary worktops, integral electric oven and hob with extractor, inset stainless steel sink unit and drainer, floor tiles, splash back tiles, integrated fridge/freezer, ceiling spots.
Bedroom One: Approx 12'2" x 7'8", UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, folding blind and carpet.
Bedroom Two: Approx 11'1" x 9'7" UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, folding blind and carpet.
Bathroom: Approx 6'8" x 6'7" panelled bath with thermostatic shower over, low flush w/c, pedestal hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, tiled flooring and walls, ceiling spots.
Exterior: Communal garden area and parking.
Council Tax: Band B
Directions: Head west on Church St towards Buchanan St, Turn left onto Park Rd(0.8 mi), Turn right onto Condor Grove, At the roundabout, continue straight onto Ansdell Rd (1.5 mi), Turn left onto Highfield Rd, At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Marshdale Rd.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up a tenancy but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
An administration fee of £140 Inc. vat per property is payable [£40 Inc. vat per adult on application in advance]
[Current Broomheads tenants charge is £40.00 Inc. vat per property].
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MAR19D. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Letting Agents , Blackpool.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.