|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 December 2017 (213 days ago)|
- 50% off first months rent
- · Delightful terrace property
- · Unfurnished
- · Two reception rooms
- · Three bedrooms
- · Gas fired central heating/uPVC double glazing
- · Potential long term let
- · Will consider Housing Benefit with suitable Guarantor/will consider Pets
- · Council tax band A/EPC - D
- · Deposit £600/ Ref and admin fees apply, contact agent for details
A delightful terrace property comprising two reception rooms, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms, gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing. Potential long term let.
Ref and admin fees apply, contact agent for details. 50% off first months rent
Council tax band A. (This information was obtained on the 27th September 2017 and is for guidance purposes only. All interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries). EPC - D.
Admin and ref fees apply. Contact agent for further details
Deposit payable £600
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62026513.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 30100818. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson Green & Preston, Grimsby - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.