|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 October 2017 (270 days ago)|
- Detached House
- 4th bedroom has independent access for teenager
- Private garden
- Ensuite master bedroom plus upstairs bathroom
- Downstairs toilet WC
- Parking for 3 cars
- New kitchen, carpet and windows
- Well behaved pets welcome
- Walking distance to shops bus trains and schools
- Very desirable location
Property reference number 5718102. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Swan Street, Wollaston is walking distance to shops and main bus routes - A very desirable area.
Fully central heated four bedroom detached home in a very popular location with good sized, lounge, kitchen, study, utility room, cloakroom, master bedroom with en suite and three further double bedrooms. Available from mid October
5.74m (18' 10") max x 3.35m (11' 0") centrally heated with fire and fireplace to be installed shortly
Having its own private access it is ideal for a teenager or independent relative
KITCHEN BREAKFAST ROOM
3.35m (11' 0")x 3.18m (10' 5")
A brand new kitchen is being installed, this will include oven and hob with dining area
Plumbing for a washing machine, space for a tumble dryer
With a door leading from the utility room, WC, wash hand basin
4.70m (15' 5") x 2.39m (7' 10")
Built in wardrobe, double glazed window to the rear, door leading to the en suite
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin set into vanity unit, WC, extractor fan
4.75m (15' 7") x 2.39m (7' 10")
BEDROOM THREE (double)
3.00m (9' 10") x 2.31m (7' 7")
Bath with shower over, wash hand basin set into vanity unit, WC
Patio area, large flat lawned area
Block paved driveway with potential to park 3 cars
New UPVC double glazed windows are being installed prior to rental commencement
EPC rating B
All Utility bills and council tax to be paid by tennant
DEPOSIT - At least one ones rental - Dependent on circumstances
Long term tenancy preferred
* Please quote ref. 5718102 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
There will be no fees for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62033029.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5718102_50967. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.