|Added on Rightmove:||03 May 2019 (77 days ago)|
A deceptively spacious three bedroomed stone built terraced cottage located in the village of Peak Dale, just outside Buxton. With accommodation over three floors, gas central heating and Upvc double glazing. Flagged rear yard. Large fitted kitchen/diner. Available after the 25th May 2019. PETS CONSIDERED
Entrance Hallway - With partially lead glazed Upvc entrance door. Central heating radiator. Cloaks hanging space. Laminate flooring. Staircase to first floor.
Lounge - 12'8 x 11'2 (3.86m x 3.40m) - Upvc double glazed window to front. Central heating radiator. Living flame effect gas fire on decorative tiled hearth and insert with timber surround. Telephone point. Two glazed display cabinets with lighting. Built in tv stand and storage cupboard. Ceiling coving.
Dining Kitchen - 15'7 x 14'4 (4.75m x 4.37m) - Fitted with a modern and matching range of base and eye level units with soft closure drawers and fitted working surfaces. Incorporating a single sink unit and drainer with mixer tap over. Integrated fridge freezer. Feature recess housing a large 'Stoves' range cooker with seven burners, double oven and pan store with extractor fan over. Central heating radiator. Useful understairs storage cupboard with light. Part tiled and part laminate flooring. Upvc double glazed patio doors to rear. Upvc double glazed window to side. Electricity fuseboard and meter.
Rear Hallway - Partially obscure glazed Upvc door to side. Tiled flooring. Wall mounted 'Alpha' gas combination boiler.
Bathroom - Fitted with a white suite to comprise: panelled bath with tiled splashbacks. Low level wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled flooring. Manrose extractor fan. Obscure glazed Upvc window to side.
First Floor - Landing - Doors off and door leading to the stairs to the master bedroom.
Separate Wc - Fitted with a low level wc and small wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Part timber panelled walls.
Bedroom Two - 16' x 12'8 (4.88m x 3.86m) - Upvc double glazed window to front. Central heating radiator. Over stairs storage area.
Bedroom Three - 12'7 x 10'3 (3.84m x 3.12m) - Upvc double glazed window to rear. Central heating radiator. Tv aerial point. Small storage cupboard.
Master Bedroom - 18'8 x 16'3 (5.69m x 4.95m) - Velux roof window to front and two Upvc double glazed windows to rear. Two central heating radiators. Two wall light points. Useful under eaves storage cupboards. Access to loft void.
En-Suite Shower Room - Fitted with a fully tiled shower cubicle, flush fitted wc and vanity wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and flooring. Wall mounted heated towel rail. Velux roof window to front.
Outside - To the front of the property is a small forecourt garden area and to the rear is a flagged yard with an elevated area of artificial lawn
Information - Viewings- By prior appointment through the Agents.
Application - Applications for the tenancy of this property must be in writing to Bury and Hilton and on the prescribed 'Application for Tenancy' form.
Proof Of Id - In order to comply with anti-money laundering regulations we ask that prospective tenants provide proof of identity and residence. Please bring your passport or photographic UK driving licence and a recent utility bill, bank statement or council tax bill.
References - References through HomeLet will be applied for by Bury and Hilton.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62037012.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 28751404. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bury & Hilton, Leek.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.