|Added on Rightmove:||28 September 2017 (418 days ago)|
- One double bedroom
- Ground floor maisonette
- Private entrance
- Dual aspect lounge with patio doors
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Modern bath with shower over
- Private low maintenance garden
- One allocated parking space
- Close to shops
- Walk to station
A one double bedroom ground floor maisonette with its own entrance. The property has an entrance hall leading to a dual aspect lounge with two sets of patio doors leading to the private garden. There is a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom which has a shower over the bath. Outside there is allocated parking. The property is very handy for the village amenities and is under one mile from the station.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62041939.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 73. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by West Surrey Lettings, Surrey.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.