|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 October 2017 (273 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 287183
Property Reference: 287183.
Beautiful 2 bedroom (1 double, 1 single) split level Victorian flat with working fireplace on quiet tree-lined street.
The flat is on the first floor of a two-storey restored Victorian house. It has large sash windows with stained glass, a working fireplace in the lounge, gorgeous high ceilings and an abundance of natural light.
The flat consists of a reception hall and landing space, south facing lounge, a fantastic kitchen/diner (all Bosch white goods included), a large double bedroom, a smaller single bedroom (currently an office), large bathroom, invaluable loft space and built in storage throughout.
Would suit a couple or two sharers (the lounge could be swapped to a double room and the single bedroom used as a shared space if preferred).
The flat is in a great location for all local amenities - close to Lower Clapton Road and Chatsworth Road with brilliant bars, shops, cafes and restaurants. Millfields Park is at the end of the tree-lined street. 8 min walk to Clapton station which takes you to Liverpool Street in 12 mins or Walthamstow Central for the Victoria Line in 5 mins.
There is on street parking (permit required) and access to a shared bike shed available.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,700.00 per month (£392.31 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,000.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 03 December, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 287183
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62048650.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28718323092017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.