|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 January 2018 (224 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom Flat
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Oven & Hob
- New Carpets & Redecorated Throughout
- Both Bedrooms Are Double
- Allocated Parking
- Unfurnished & Available Immediately
- UPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- DSS Welcome With No Rent Upfront
- No Bond Options Available(Call For More Info)
- Guarantors Not Always Required(Call For More Info)
This fantastic spacious flat has recently been redecorated throughout with brand new carpets and also benefits from having a modern fitted kitchen with an integrated oven and hob.
The layout consists of a modern fitted kitchen, large living room/diner, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. The property is heated via gas central heating and is insulated by UPVC double glazing. Externally there are allocated parking spaces.
The property is available immediately on an unfurnished basis. To avoid disappointment please call as soon as possible to arrange a viewing.
***IMPORTANT NOTE***Please note that the 'NO RENT UPFRONT' option is only available to DSS tenants if their entitlement for housing benefits covers the whole rent. If tenants have a contribution to make towards their first month's rent this will be taken up front. Also, please note that 'RENT' & 'ADMIN FEES' are different to a 'BOND' and all NGU Homelettings properties require a bond unless specifically stated otherwise.
Fees Breakdown for this property:
Admin Fee = £140 total (£70 to start application and then remaining £70 paid before move in)
Bond = No bond options available (Call For More info)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NetherfieldsCrescent001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by NGU HOMELETTINGS, Gateshead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.