|Reduced on Rightmove:||31 January 2018 (232 days ago)|
- Well presented two bedroom eighteenth floor flat
- Bright and contemporary interior decor
- Open-plan reception/kitchen with winter garden access
- Incredible views over London
- Master bedroom, fitted wardrobes and en suite shower room
- On-site amenities including a small supermarket
- Lift access and concierge services
- Expansive communal outdoor areas
LONG LET. Close to the amenities of Chiswick High Road and Brentford, this generously proportioned two bedroom 18th floor apartment boasts contemporary fittings and fixtures throughout and a fantastic winter garden/balcony.
Chiswick High Road is only a moment away boasting a wealth of trendy boutiques plus vibrant bars and restaurants. Motorists also benefit from easy access to both the A4/M4 and North Circular.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62049433.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1042681. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Chiswick.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.