|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 October 2017 (307 days ago)|
- 3 bed terraced cottage.
- Many character features throughout.
- Lounge with wood burner.
- Short distance from the town centre.
- UPVC double glazing.
- Mains gas fired central heating.
- Far reaching views other the Kensey Valley.
- EPC: C.
- SORRY NO DSS, NO SHARERS, NO PETS, NO SMOKERS.
The property offers three bedroom accommodation to include the large lounge/diner with feature wood burner. Kitchen with electric cooker and space/plumbing for a washing machine.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms, 2 of which are double and the third being a single/study.
The property has character features to include exposed floor boards together with the modern comforts such as UPVC double glazed windows and mains gas fired central heating.
Externally the house is approached from the road with on street parking available directly adjacent to the property (available on a first come first served basis as there is no designated parking) and the garden is part paved with a selection of shrubs and there is a wood shed to the very end of the garden.
Launceston Town Centre is located approximately quarter of a mile away and boasts a range of shopping, commercial, educational and recreational facilities which lies adjacent to the A30 trunk road giving access to Truro and West Cornwall in one direction and Exeter and beyond in the opposite direction.
From Launceston town centre proceed through the Southgate Arch and bear left into Exeter Street. At the end of Exeter Street turn left signposted Okehampton and Lifton, continuing down the hill. As you start to leave the town, No. 2 Kensey View will be identified on the left hand side as part of a stone fronted Victorian terrace.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62050480.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LAU150397_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Launceston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.