|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 October 2017 (275 days ago)|
- Well proportioned two double bedroom second floor flat
- Situated within a purpose-built block
- In excellent condition throughout
- Separate modern kitchen with fitted appliances
- Separate utility room with floor-to-ceiling wardrobe/storage
- Located moments from amenities and transport
- Fully furnished
- Close to the world class aquatic centre and gyms
LONG LET. A subtantial two bedroom second floor flat boasting bright and airy living space set within a purpose-built block, peacefully situated moments from the vibrant amenities of Stratford Central and the Olympic Village.
The property is well located in proximity to the shops and entertainment spots that can be found in Stratford, Olympic Park and Westfield shopping centre. Transport links include Stratford Station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1042747. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.