|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 January 2017 (530 days ago)|
- Stunning high spec apartment
- 1901 sq ft of family living and entertaining space
- 3 bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms
- Private patio terrace
- Desirable portered gated development
- Access to communal swimming pool and gym
- Secure underground parking
- EPC Rating = E
**Offered at a reduced rent due to maintenance works on the building**
A very special 3 bedroom flat in gated complex with porter and pool and gym and parking with own outside space as well as communal garden and done to a very high specification.
Discreetly located on a quiet residential road, Mount Vernon offers the best of Hampstead's 'village' lifestyle, whilst being within easy reach of the many shops, cafes and boutiques of the High street and the spectacular open space of Hampstead Heath.
**Offered at a reduced rent for due to maintenance works on the building**
Presented in excellent condition throughout, this beautiful three bedroom flat offers the unusual combination of own private outside space with two terraces as well as the communal gardens.
The property comprises: generous entrance hall, large reception fully fitted modern kitchen leading to conservatory dining space, 3 double bedrooms, 3 bathrooms.
Further benefits include garaged parking space, 24hr porterage and access to leisure facilities including swimming pool and a gym.
Square Footage: 1,900 sq ft
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HAL160047_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Lettings, Hampstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.