|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 October 2017 (275 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Immaculately Presented
- Modern Open Plan Living Space
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Spacious Second Bedroom
- Modern Family Size Bathroom
- Allocated Parking Space
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
***NEWLY DECORATED & NEW CARPETS THROUGHOUT - BE QUICK TO VIEW*** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer TO LET this immaculately presented two bedroom ground floor apartment, situated on a much sought after development in Wesham, close to all local amenities and transport links. Recently constructed by Miller Homes this delightful apartment offers modern living accommodation briefly comprising of entrance hallway, open plan lounge, dining and kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite, second bedroom and family size bathroom. The property boasts UPVC double glazing and gas central heating throughout. The property further benefits from allocated parking to the rear. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the ready to walk into condition this property boasts.
Available Immediately. NO PETS. NO DSS.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 368638. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Fylde Coast.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.