|Added on Rightmove:||19 September 2017 (306 days ago)|
- Contemporary one bedroom flat
- Refurbished to a high standard with neutral decor
- Reception room with dining space
- Private balcony with Canary Wharf views
- Good-sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish bathroom with white suite
- Separate modern fitted kitchen
- Development with lift and underground parking
LONG LET. Situated on the top floor of a modern development with underground parking, this contemporary one bedroom flat has been refurbished to a high standard with separate fitted kitchen and balcony with views.
Conveniently situated close to local amenities and transport links on Poplar High Street. Canary Wharf is easily accessible with a selection og shops, bars and restaurants.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1041128. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.