|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 November 2017 (234 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 286839
Property Reference: 286839.
LOVELY WELL LOCATED VERY LARGE DOUBLE ROOM in a well maintained shared period house in Connaught Avenue, Plymouth, in an attractive tree lined street at the northern edge of Mutley close to all the facilities; bars, shops and restaurants of Mutley plain, an easy 10 minute walk to the University AND ON A MAJOR BUS ROUTE TO DERRIFORD HOSPITAL. Light decor , cream walls and white woodwork large double room with wash basin, south facing overlooking elevated garden. Shared lounge and large well fitted dining kitchen, (only sharing with two other working persons) double glazing, gas central heating, 2 well appointed white tiled shower rooms, ON STREET PARKING ON PERMIT. SUIT PROFESSIONAL/WORKING PERSON . INCLUDES BILLS
*** REGRET NO HB CLAIMANTS, SMOKERS, PETS***
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £350.00 per month (£80.77 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £350.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 24 November, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 286839
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62070079.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28683922092017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.