|Added on Rightmove:||29 September 2017 (320 days ago)|
- Modern detached bungalow residence.
- Standing on a small development in a popular village.
- Having flexible 3/4 bedroom accommodation.
- Delightful well enclosed sunken gardens.
- Integral garage and utility room.
- Far reaching views over surrounding roof tops.
- Excellent access to the A30 dual carriageway.
16 Serpells Meadow is a highly flexible detached bungalow residence constructed in the late 1980's. The accommodation benefits from a welcoming reception hall, sitting room with stone fire surround and inset open fireplace, a formal dining room/bedroom 4 and a kitchen which has a double oven, hob and extractor included in the let. The property also benefits from a separate WC and a utility room with direct access to the delightful, well enclosed gardens.
There are three bedrooms in total with the master bedroom having a built-in wardrobe and bedroom 3 having a built-in cupboard and sliding doors providing access to the garden. The accommodation also includes a bathroom/WC with an electric shower unit over the panelled bath, sealed unit wooden double glazed windows and warmth which is generated by night storage and electric panel heating.
One of the particular benefits of this property is the well enclosed gardens which are sunken at the rear, predominantly laid to lawn featuring a raised seating area with a lower ornamental pond. There is a further raised decking area designed to capture the evening sunshine.
Polyphant is situated seven miles South West of Launceston and has a Methodist Chapel and village shop. Further village amenities, such as a County Primary School, Village Post Office and Stores, Doctors Surgery, Parish Church and Public House located in the nearby village of Lewannick. Launceston Town Centre itself boasts a range of shopping, commercial, educational and recreational facilities and lies adjacent to the A30 trunk road giving access to Truro and West Cornwall in one direction and Exeter and beyond in the opposite direction.
For those looking for further shopping facilities and transport links the Continental Ferryport and City of Plymouth is located within 30 miles and the Cathedral City of Exeter is within 46 miles of the property and has access to the M5 motorway and a valuable International Airport.
From Launceston Town Centre proceed along Western Road towards Pennygillam Roundabout. Upon reaching Pennygillam Roundabout take the first left hand exit signposted towards Bodmin and head Westbound along the A30 dual carriageway. Continue for approximately six miles until reaching Two Bridges, taking the right hand turn towards Polyphant (signed Blackhill Quarry). Proceed into the centre of the village bearing right at the green. At the T junction with the Chapel in front of you take the left hand turning and the next left hand turning into Serpells Meadow and almost immediately right where No.16 will be identified on the left hand side.
3.58m max x 5.2m max
3.18m x 3.63m
3.18m x 2.7m
2.67m x 1.47m
3.58m x 4.57m
2.77m x 2.87m
2.74m max x 3.6m min
1.83m x 2.16m
2.74m x 5.1m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62070169.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LAU170307_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Launceston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.