|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 November 2017 (262 days ago)|
- A well presented mid terrace modern house.
- 3 first floor bedrooms.
- L-shaped lounge/dining room with large useful storage cupboard.
- Family bathroom and ground floor WC.
- Mains gas central heating and double glazing.
- Enclosed back garden.
- Garage and off road parking.
- Popular, established, edge of town development.
- EPC: C.
- Sorry no DSS, Sharers, Smokers. Pets considered.
This well presented mid terrace modern house is situated in a quiet corner of a cul-de-sac, within a popular edge of town development.
Internally this light and airy family home has the modern comforts of mains gas central heating and the windows are double glazed. The entrance hall is carpetted and allows access to a ground floor WC. The kitchen has a cream wall and base units with a built in electric oven and gas hob.
The L-shaped lounge/dining room has a large useful under stairs cupboard, space for a dining table and chairs as well as a suite. The focal point of the room are the sliding patio doors that access the enclosed rear garden that is mainly laid to lawn with a small paved patio area.
The first floor offers three bedrooms and the family bathroom which benefits from a white matching suite and a shower over the bath.
The garage is situated in a parking area to the side of the property.
The property is situated about ½ a mile of Launceston Town Centre which boasts a comprehensive range of shopping, commercial, educational and recreational facilities and lies adjacent to the A30 trunk road giving access to Truro and West Cornwall in one direction and Exeter and beyond in the opposite direction.
From Launceston Town Centre proceed into Southgate Street and through the Southgate Arch. Follow the road around to the left hand side into Exeter Street until reaching Prouts Corner. At Prouts Corner continue straight ahead signposted towards Lifton and Okehampton and after a short distance the development to Kensey Valley Meadow will be identified on the left hand side. Proceed into the development taking the first left hand turning bearing right at the top and then right as the road splits three ways. Number 56 will be identified on the left hand side.
5.1m x 3.45m
3.15m x 2.5m
2.18m x 0.91m
3.84m x 2.84m
2.7m x 2.84m
2.16m x 1.73m
2.13m x 1.68m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62070175.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LAU170318_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Launceston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.