|Added on Rightmove:||30 September 2017 (320 days ago)|
- Spacious Furnished Property
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen With Appliances
- Popular Residential Location
- Driveway for Two Vehicles
This THREE BEDROOM end terrace offers SPACIOUS LIVING ACCOMMODATION, rear garden and driveway parking. The property is ideally located on the outskirts of Preston City Centre and is close to local shops, schools and with easy access to local motorway routes. The entrance hall leads to a bright and spacious living/dining room with a feature gas fire. French doors lead out to the patio and lovely rear garden. There is a good sized modern fitted kitchen with a fridge, freezer and washing machine. The first floor has two double bedrooms, a third good sized single bedroom and a modern bathroom with a white three piece suite and a shower over the bath. This comfortable home benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. The property offers drive way parking to the front and a lovely mature lawned garden to the rear with a handy storage shed. Viewing is highly recommended.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100817000187. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Preston - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.