|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 April 2017 (422 days ago)|
- Superb two bedroom flat on lower ground floor
- Modern open-plan reception/kitchen with integrated appliance
- Spacious reception room leading to lovely private patio
- Two well presented bedrooms (one en suite cloakroom)
- Elegant period conversion with an ideal location
SHORT LET. Benefiting from a recent refurbishment to an excellent standard throughout this fantastic two bedroom flat is set within a smart period conversion.
Guilford Street offers a great location close to the local shops, bars and restaurants of Russell Square, King's Cross and Camden.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 998963. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, West End.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.