|Added on Rightmove:||01 October 2017 (387 days ago)|
- Excellent one bedroom flat with ample storage
- Contemporary kitchen with granite work-tops
- Fantastic location
- Reception room with ample dining space
- Beautifully presented
- Portered building with lift
- Minimum 6 months tenancy
- Modern applicances with dishwasher
1 bedroom apartment to rent in Mayfair W1J
Bright, spacious one bedroom, ground floor apartment located in the heart of Mayfair is now available to rent.
The apartment is set over 434 sq ft and offers a large double bedroom, modern fitted bathroom, spacious reception room with rear facing views over Hay’s Mews and fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher.
This property benefits from an 24 hour porter, lift service and is nestled conveniently between two of London's parks Hyde Park and Green Park.
Approximately: 561 Sq Ft / 52.12 Sq M
Available to rent for a short or a long let through Robert Manning Mayfair
Hill Street, one of Mayfair's most desirable residential addresses, runs between Hyde Park and Berkeley Square. Plentiful local amenities include the exclusive shops, bars and restaurants for which Mayfair is so well-known. The transport links include underground stations which are Green Park Station and Bond Street station, Marble Arch Station all within a short stroll away.
City of Westminster
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ROBER_008616. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Manning, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.