2 bedroom apartment to rentGlenfinlas Street, Edinburgh, EH3
|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (340 days ago)|
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Living Room
- Access to Basement Cellar's
- Landlord Registration No. 282922/230/11511
- EPC Rating = C
A beautfully laid out flat in a highly sought after area of Edinburgh.
13 Glenfinlas Street is a well-proportioned basement flat in the heart of Edinburgh's New Town. The accommodation comprises kitchen, living room, master bedroom with en-suite, second double bedroom and a family bathroom with electric shower over the bath.
Access to nearby private gardens are also available. Parking is available outside the property via a residents parking permit which can be purchased from Edinburgh City Council. The property is located within Zone 1A.
The property benefits from mains gas, water, drainage and electricity.
The property is let partially furnished.
Rent - A rent of £995 per calendar month will be payable in advance by bank standing order.
Deposit - a deposit of £1,492 in addition to the first month's rent will be payable prior to entry. This will be refunded on termination of the tenancy subject to any breakages, damage, etc.
References - Full references including a credit check will be taken up by an independent referencing agency acting on behalf of the Landlord.
Outgoings - The tenant will be responsible for paying the following in respect of the period of occupation:
1. Any Council Tax, Rates or any similar charge levied while in occupation of the property.
2. Any charges in respect of electricity, gas, water, drainage, telephone, TV licencing.
Restrictions - Non-smokers; pets at Landlords discretion.
APPLICATION FOR TENANCY
Interested parties should confirm their interest in the property with Savills.
1 The tenancy shall be a Short Assured Tenancy in terms of the Housing (Scotland) Act 1988.
2 The term of the tenancy shall be by mutual agreement but a minimum of 6 months.
3 The rent shall be payable monthly in advance by bank standing order.
4 A deposit of £1,492 rent will be payable in advance.
5 The tenant shall be responsible for the payment of the Council Tax or other rates levied by the Local Authorities.
6 The property is to be occupied as a private dwelling and is not to be sub-let without the prior permission of the landlord.
7 The garden will be maintained by the tenant.
8 The tenant will be responsible for costs of all services.
9 The landlord will insure the property against all fire but such insurance will not cover any contents or effects which the tenant may place in the subjects, the insurance of which will be the tenant's responsibility.
10 The tenant will be required to maintain the internal decoration to the same standard as at entry.
11 A photographic record of condition will be taken prior to entry.
12 Pets will be permitted at the discretion of and with written permission of the landlord.
Viewing is strictly through Savills on 01620 828960.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HDL160002_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Lettings, Haddington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.