|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 October 2016 (619 days ago)|
- Converted split level apartment
- Very well presented throughout
- Good sized living room
- 1 double bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- Period features and superb viewpoint
- Close to local amenities
- To view call us today on 01285 648118
A superb opportunity to rent this VERY WELL PRESENTED 1 double bedroom split level apartment conveniently situated in the very heart of town & enjoying an excellent aspect across the historic Market Place. The apartment has been sympathetically updated with period features being ENHANCED & combined with modern CONVENIENCE to provide a light & flexible living space.
To the 1st floor is a good sized living room with large picture windows as well as a fitted kitchen complete with a good range of units & appliances, whilst to the upper floor is found a master bedroom with built in storage, & an en-suite bathroom including modern style bath with shower attachment over. Of great benefit to the apartment is its central location being close to the many amenities & facilities that Cirencester town has to offer. Available for a LONG LET IF DESIRED, to arrange a viewing call Elizabeth or Annie on 01285 648 118 or email: email@example.com
Bedroom 1 - 18'3 x 8'8 -
Reception 1 - 14'3 x 8'8 -
Kitchen - 8'2 x 8'2 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62090846.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26524405. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moore Allen & Innocent, Cirencester - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.