|Added on Rightmove:||02 October 2017 (357 days ago)|
- TASTEFULLY FURNISHED
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING ROOM
- MODERN BATHROOM WITH WHITE SUITE
- TEMPLE QUAY LOCATION
- AVAILABLE NOVEMBER
- RESIDENTS GYM AND ROOF TERRACE
- UNALLOCATED AND PERMIT PARKING OPTIONS
- STORAGE CUPBOARDS
- LIGHT AND AIRY
This BEAUTIFULLY furnished, two double-bedroom apartment in Crown and Anchor House is perfect for a professional couple, looking for a nice city centre base!
Available November, this property has a lot to offer. With two double bedrooms, a large bathroom with shower over bath, two storage cupboards and an open-plan kitchen/living area, what more could you want? Parking is unallocated, but there is also onstreet parking and permit options available if you require this. The development also benefits from a residents gym and a roof terrace and is within a short walk from local amenities.
Do not hesitate and CALL NOW to arrange a viewing before its GONE!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62092288.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000388048. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alder King Countrywide Lettings, Bristol.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.