|Added on Rightmove:||02 October 2017 (293 days ago)|
- Available 26th of November
- 12th Floor Apartment
- One Bedroom, One Bathroom
- Large Balcony Facing Canary Wharf
- Close to Canning Town DLR/Jubilee Line
- Maximum Occupancy Applies
- Fully Furnished
Looking for a modern, state-of-the-art, furnished two-bedroom apartment right on the doorstep of Canning Town station? Then LiFE Residential are proud to present to you this lovely 1 bedroom apartment in the popular Vermillion Building, available end of November.
The apartment is only a stone's throw away from Canning Town, so your daily commute into Canary Wharf & the City could not be much easier.
Located on the 12th floor, this two-bedroom apartment provides ample living space, as well as lovely cosy environment you can escape into after the toils of your day. The apartment is superbly finished, with lovely furniture pieces, and plenty of storage solutions. And to top it all off, after a hard day's work, why not look out on the balcony, and admire the world around you on those warm summer evenings.
Access to the building is completely secure with a double security key fob entry system. There is parking available as well as cycle storage. Local amenities include; Co-operative supermarket as well as all that Barking Road has to offer, and with the apartment only being a few moments away from Stratford, Westfield Shopping centre is only a few moments away.
Give us a call on 020 7476 0125 to arrange a viewing before someone else snaps it up.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 10528. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, East London Branch - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.