|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 November 2017 (285 days ago)|
- Detached three-bedroom family home
- Rural quiet location
- Open fire place in lounge
- Traditional AGA in kitchen
- Two stables
- Bull pen.
- Two Paddocks
- Land equating to 6.42 acres
The front entrance door leads into a generous hallway with separate downstairs toilet and cubicle shower. Following into the lounge with open fire place and dual aspect windows, the large kitchen/family room which benefits from a traditional AGA and conventional oven and hob is located at the end of the cottage again with dual aspect windows and French door leading onto the patio. At the rear of the kitchen is a large utility/boot room with back door access. Stairs from the lounge lead to the master bedroom with ensuite, two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The village of Tincleton is approximately 4
miles south east of Dorchester. There are local amenities in Puddletown being approximately 2 miles with local shop/post office, First and Middle Schools, library, public house and
church. Dorchester town offers a comprehensive range of shopping, recreation and edeuction faciltiies together with a mainline railway service to London (Waterloo).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62093575.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference DOL170080_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds & Sampson, Dorchester .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.