|Added on Rightmove:||02 October 2017 (356 days ago)|
- Driveway parking for multiple cars
- Large South West facing garden
- 0.2 miles (approximate) from Kew Gardens village
- Double fronted family home
A beautifully presented double fronted family home extensively refurbished, comprehensively extended and delicately remodelled throughout presents itself to the residential sales market for the first time in many years. This exceptional, rarely available home comprises of a spacious 30ft reception/dining room with bi fold doors leading onto a landscaped, alluring 64ft x 34ft South West facing garden. A contemporary eat-in kitchen with access onto the enviable garden, practical study room with solid oak flooring, bedroom and spacious utility/shower room completes this well thought out ground floor layout perfectly complements family living. A central staircase leads to a master bedroom with sumptuous en suite bathroom with marble tiles, 2 further spacious bedrooms with period fireplaces typical of the era and a family bathroom. A boarded loft provides ample storage space. Driveway parking for multiple cars. Kew has its own distinctive, unrivalled identity which charms residents and visitors alike. Its individuality stems from those highly desirable amenities associated with metropolitan living, independent shops, chic cafes, restaurants and public houses, combined with the tranquil charms of The Thames riverside, the proximity of Richmond Park and, of course, The Royal Botanic Gardens (Kew Gardens) world heritage site. Kew has a strong sense of community as demonstrated by the hugely popular local events. Kew village market is held monthly and, in summer, Kew Green hosts the Kew Village Fete and cricket. Kew is the perfect place for buyers looking for an idyllic environment to bring up a family, with exceptional schooling options in both the private and state sector. Another bonus is Kews' exceptional transport links with both overground and underground lines running from the centrally located Kew Gardens station, the close proximity of the M3 and M4, and the A4 providing easy access to central London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62099920.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference KIL170062_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Kew Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.