|Added on Rightmove:||02 October 2017 (287 days ago)|
- Recently Refurbished Terraced House.
- Four Double Bedrooms.
- Five Reception Rooms.
- Private Garden and Driveway.
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazed.
- Close to Walthamstow Central.
- Available Now!
- No Admin Fees!
London's Local Property Agent, Humphrey & Co Estates present this spacious end of terraced house a stone throw away from Walthamstow central. The property compromises of a five large lounges and large kitchen/diner. First floor consists of four bedrooms and a bathroom which is fully tiled. Neutral décor, bright and airy. Good condition throughout. Dark brown laminate flooring throughout the property. Also has Private parking and a private back garden.
Further to this the property is in a excellent location, moments to Walthamstow Central Station (Victoria Line & British Rail) giving easy access into the City. There also reputable local schools in proximity aswell as the famous Walthamstow Market and local shopping centre.
To secure a viewing please call our friendly lettings team.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 358747. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humphrey & Co Estates, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.