|Added on Rightmove:||02 October 2017 (291 days ago)|
- Available end of November 2017
- Fully Furnished Modern Aprtment
- Open Plan Lounge and Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Decked Yard accessed through bi-folding doors
- Stunning Luxury Apartment!
LUXURY FULLY FURNISHED APARTMENT! This BRAND NEW apartment is now available in the new Cross Street Development. The apartment has been done to a very high standard and is situated in close proximity to Preston City Centre and the newly renovated Prestigious Winckly Square Gardens. This property has TWO DOUBLE Bedrooms so ideal for sharers and couples alike. Book your viewing today to give yourself the chance of living in the lap of luxury, with the added benefit of a decked garden with bi-folding doors!
In brief this stunning apartment comprises of the following
Secure intercom system
Open Plan lounge and high gloss fitted kitchen. The lounge has a corner sofa and wall mounted TV and opens out onto a fully decked yard through the bi-folding UPVC doors. The Kitchen is fully fitted with appliances.
There is Two double bedrooms both with double beds and wardobes in both rooms so this property is ideal for sharers or someone looking to living in the buzz of the city centre.
There is a Stunning fitted Shower Room as well
This property will not be around for long so call us now to book your viewing!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000385266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Preston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.