|Added on Rightmove:||03 October 2017 (318 days ago)|
- 4 Bedrooms (3 first floor and 1 ground floor)
- Traditional, detached cottage
- recently refurbished kitchen
- split-level reception room
- Woodburning stove
- Upstairs bathroom and ground-floor shower room
- EPC Rating = G
Traditional, detached, recently refurbished, 4-bedroom cottage (3 1st floor and 1 grd. flr. bedroom); kitchen and utility with range of modern fitted base units; split-level reception room with woodburning stove; 4th bedroom / study / playroom; Upstairs bathroom and ground floor shower room. New, Kyros, low consumption, digital electric radiators with electronic time and temperature programming unique to Rointe system for maximum energy saving
Outside: Extensive garden offering a blank canvas for a keen gardener; garden development on-going.
Fees and Deposit (1x month's rent). Viewing strictly by appointment only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62112337.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference TTL160042_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Taunton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.