|Added on Rightmove:||03 October 2017 (379 days ago)|
- A three well presented bedroom home in Leyland
- Two reception rooms, Galley Kitchen, Log burner
- Parking to the front & garage, Gardens
- Great Location for the M6 links
- EPC rating - D
Farrell Heyworth are delighted to offer for let this three bedroom home in Leyland within close proximity of the M6 motorway links and an abundance of local amenities. The home is positioned on Ryden Avenue. This property will be available in mid November, however viewings can be carried out immediately by appointment with Farrell Heyworth.
Briefly the home comprises and entrance hall, A Lounge with bay window and real log burning fire, a separate dining room, galley kitchen, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Gas central heating and UPVC double glazing is present throughout.
Externally the property benefits from double driveway parking to the front. There is a detached single garage with access and rear garden area encompassing a patio and lawn sections.
The property which would be perfect for a professional couple or young family, is situated in a prime position for the North Wests public sector infrastructure including Chorley Hospital and Preston Hospital and offers excellent motorway links to the North and South via J28.
Sorry No DSS.
Pets permitted subject to Landlord approval.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62112619.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 134527R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Leyland.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.