|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 October 2017 (274 days ago)|
- Available from: 2nd October 2017
- Deposit (per person): £728
- 1 WC, 1 Shower
- 4 Beds, 4 Doubles
- 2.06km from University of Birmingham
- 6.24km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
- 1.60km from Selly Oak Train Station
BILLS INCLUDED - Water, Electricity, Gas, Wifi, TV, Council Tax!!!!
This brilliant property has 4 HUGE double bedrooms which all come fully furnished with a desk, desk chair, wardrobe and double bed. The kitchen has querky mosaique tiling to give the property character. A washing machine and microwave is also included. Good access to bus links running into the city centre!
Energy Efficiency Rating - E
2.06km from University of Birmingham
6.24km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
6.58km from Aston University
9.63km from Birmingham City University (North Campus)
1.60km from Selly Oak Train Station
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17171. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Property Limited, Selly Oak.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.