|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 October 2017 (394 days ago)|
- WELL PRESENTED THREE BEDROOMED FAMILY HOME
- SEMI DETACHED, SPACIOUS LOUNGE,
- KITCHEN DINER WITH WHITE GOODS
- TWO DOUBLE & ONE SINGLE BEDROOM
- GCH, DG, ***AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY***
We are delighted to offer for rent this well presented and maintained three bedroomed family home in the Farington area of Leyland.
The accommodation comprises entrance hall, spacious lounge with fireplace, kitchen diner with white goods, two double bedrooms, one single bedroom and modern bathroom.
Externally the property has a good sized rear yard which is fence and gate enclosed, outside tap and storage shed with fitted electrics.
The property is a semi detached, is gas centrally heated and double glazed.
The property is close to local amenities and road and rail networks.
The property is available now - call to book your viewing.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62115460.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 19879R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Leyland.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.