|Added on Rightmove:||03 October 2017 (322 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 288714
Property Reference: 288714.
Rarely available in such good decorative order This one-bedroom furnished first floor purpose built flat is set in a quiet development between Bow road and Mile End tube stations. The property consists of a separate fully fitted kitchen with white goods, a large lounge, a spacious bedroom and a bathroom which benefits from a shower over the bath, sink and WC. The property is decorated in neutral colour. The property is set within a gated and secure development surrounded by three neighbours. There is fantastic transport links like the DLR to Canary Wharf and 24-hour bus routes into the city and West End. The surrounding area has many local points of interest including the beautiful Victoria Park, with sports facilities and a boating lake as well as the famous Roman Road market, and Regents Canal. This is a highly sought after area and will let quickly. Email to arrange a viewing. No smokers, DSS or pets
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,285.00 per month (£296.54 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,977.50
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 18 December, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
If calling, please quote reference: 288714
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62115769.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28871427092017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.