|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||04 October 2017 (437 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 291599
Property Reference: 291599.
***Available from 20 October 2017***
A beautiful mid terrace Victorian home maintained to the highest of standards and immaculate throughout.
* Period house with natural features
* 5 Large double size bedroom's, high ceilings with ample storage space
* Large lounge/ dining room
* Gas Central Heating
* Fully fitted out Kitchen - Washing machine/ Fridge freezer/ Bellings Gas Cooker
* First floor family size bathroom, first floor separate W.C with wash basin, ground floor shower room with wash basing and W.C
* A very well maintained tendered grass and patio garden
* Superbly decorated throughout - granite kitchen floor tiles, wooden flooring throughout, carpeted staircase
* A safe and secure property, all windows and doors are aluminium sash framed double glazed window
* EPC - D
* Zone 2
* Property on the boundaries of Stoke Newington & Clapton with easy access to Dalston Kingsland Road
* Local excellent and variety of amenities close by all within walking distances - Trendy Cafes/ Pubs/ Bars/ Continental Cuisine/ Doctors/ Dentist/ Pharmacy/ Millfields Park/ £1 pound shops/ Off License/ Fruit & Veg stores/ Tesco Express/ Clapton Library
* Within a very short distances to Dalston, Stoke Newington, Hackney Central & Stamford Hill
* Situated in such close proximity of Rectory Road & Clapton Overground
* Excellent local bus routes 106/ 253/ 254/ 73/ 149/ 276/ 67/ 76/ 243/ 276 all leading in and out of the city - frequent services
** Member of National Landlord Association
** Member of Tenancy Deposit Scheme
** Deal with the landlord directly
Call now to avoid disappointment. Strictly no other agencies.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £3,350.00 per month (£773.08 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £4,640.00
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 04 October, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 291599
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62122852.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28631220092017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.