|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 January 2018 (222 days ago)|
- MID TERRACED HOUSE WITHIN EASY REACH OF DONCASTER AND MOTORWAY NETWORKS
- RENT £425.00 BOND £525.00
- WHITE PVCu DOUBLE GLAZING GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- ON STREET PARKING ENCLOSED GARDENS TO THE REAR
- FITTED MODERN KITCHEN WITH FITTED COOKER AND HOB PLUMBING FOR WASHING MACHINE
- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM AND ONE GOOD SIZED SINGLE BEDROOM MODERN BATHROOM WITH BATH AND FITTED SINGLE SHOWER UNIT
- AVAILABLE NOW
- REFERENCING FEES PER TENANT £125.00 ADMINISTRATION FEE £150.00 BOND REGISTRATION FEE £40.00 GUARANTOR FEE £50.00 EACH - NOTED: THESE FEES ARE NON REFUNDABLE
This two bedroom mid terraced house has the benefit of gas central heating, white UPVC double glazing, enclosed rear garden area and on street parking.
The property is close to the local amenities and is approximately 1.5 miles to Doncaster Town Centre and the Bus and Train Stations. Comp: Porch Entrance into Inner Hallway, Lounge, Dining room with door to fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob, plumbing for an automatic washing machine and door to the rear garden area and door to cellar, stairs to the first floor, one double bedroom, one single bedroom, bathroom/wc with bath and single shower unit. !
RENT £425.00 PCM
Before any viewings are arranged we inform all prospective tenants of the fees on all our available properties, this includes reference fees and administration charges.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2866. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnsdales Living, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.