|Added on Rightmove:||25 October 2016 (606 days ago)|
- Beautifully presented two bed semi house
- Living room with feature fireplace
- Dining kitchen with french doors to garden
- Master bedroom has extensive wardrobes
- Good sized second bedroom
- Rear garden with decking and shed
A WELL PRESENTED two bedroom semi detached house benefiting from gas central heating and double glazing. Situated off Askew Avenue but set back from the main road, close to local schools, shops, amenities and bus routes into and out of Hull City centre. Entrance into living room, FEATURE FIRE AND SURROUND with stairs to first floor, inner lobby with w.c off and storage cupboard leading through to kitchen/dining area with gas hob/electric oven, space for a washing machine and fridge/freezer. FRENCH DOORS open onto a rear GARDEN WITH LAWN, SHED, decking and side gate access. The first floor comprises of a master bedroom to the rear of the property with FULLY FITTED WARDROBES, top cupboards and dressing table. To the front is a further good sized bedroom with BUILT IN WARDROBE. White three piece bathroom, with ELECTRIC SHOWER OVER THE BATH. LOFT ACCESS AVAILABLE. FORECOURT PARKING. No pets and non smokers. Tax band A. Must be viewed. Our application fee is £170 plus £30 for an extra occupant over 21 years old. To start the application process you will need to pay this as soon as possible. Once all the checks are complete you will be required to pay a holding fee equivalent of the first month's rent. We will then stop taking viewings on the property. All fees can be paid, either in cash or via BACS transfer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62127533.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26527697. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Property, Hessle.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.