|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (278 days ago)|
- THREE bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Family Bathroom Suite
- Spacious lounge with feature fireplace
- Neutral Decor Throughout
- Good Transport links
- Good primary/ secondary schools nearby
- Large enclosed yard
- On Street parking
- Available now!
Martin & Co are delighted to offer For Rent this well presented THREE BEDROOM Mid Terraced property in the ever popular Kingsway area of Rochdale, featuring neutral decor/flooring throughout and a modern fitted kitchen.
The property comprises of a good size lounge with feature fireplace and a large modern kitchen/ diner with an integrated gas oven and hob.
The first floor comprises of THREE good sized bedrooms and a modern family bathroom suite with overhead shower.
Externally the property benefits from on street parking and a large paved yard to the rear.
The property is conveniently located close to local amenities, good local primary and secondary schools and has good motorway/train links, being less than 1 mile from Rochdale Train station and is available for a long term let if required.
Early viewings recommended to avoid disappointment!
LOUNGE 14' 11" x 13' 7" (4.55m x 4.14m)
Neutral decor, carpet, feature fireplace, radiator, UPVC window, blinds
KITCHEN/DINER 13' 5" x 14' 2" (4.09m x 4.32m)
Neutral decor, a range of wall and base units, SS sink, tiled floor, UPVC window and door, radiator
MASTER BEDROOM 13' 11" x 7' 7" (4.24m x 2.31m)
Neutral decor, carpet, UPVC window, radiator
BEDROOM 2 11' 5" x 7' 6" (3.48m x 2.29m)
Neutral decor, laminate flooring, UPVC window, radiator
BEDROOM 3 11' 7" x 5' 9" (3.53m x 1.75m)
Neutral decor, laminate flooring, radiator, UPVC window,
BATHROOM 5' 8" x 11' 3" (1.73m x 3.43m)
Neutral decor, partially tiled walls, white three piece bathroom suite with shower overhead, UPVC window, radiator
On street parking to the front and a large paved enclosed yard to the rear
LOOKING TO RENT, BUY OR SELL?
Our approach is all about you!
At Martin & Co we have over 25 years experience dealing with landlords, tenants, sellers, buyers and investors. We have over 190 owner managed offices throughout the UK ready to help you let a property, rent a new home, buy or sell. Don't take our word for it, let our actions convince you!!
Please contact our office today to discuss your individual requirements, or to arrange a free no obligation valuation.
WHY CHOOSE MARTIN & CO?
We are Licenced Members of the Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA), Regulated by The Property Ombudsman, Rochdale MBC Accredited and place all tenant deposits within the government approved Deposit Protection Scheme (DPS).
Is your current agent:
1. A Licensed member of the Association of Residential Letting Agents? ARLA
2. A Regulated member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme? TPO
3. A RMBC Accredited Letting Agent? RMBC ALA
4. A Member of the Safe Agent scheme?
Do they have:
1. Professional Indemnity Insurance?
2. Client Money Protection Insurance?
3. Public Liability Insurance?
4. Employers Liability Insurance?
5. Externally Trained Staff?
6. A Central, Conveniently Located Town Centre Office?
If not, why not?
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62128207.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100970001715. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Rochdale - Sales & Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.