|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 November 2017 (236 days ago)|
- 2 Minutes Away from Hackney Central
- 2 Minutes Away from Mare Street
- Walking Distance to London Fields
- Excellent Transport Links
- Recently Refurbished
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Close to Local Amenities
- Available For Viewings Now
Offered to the market is this fantastic NEWLY REFURBISHED one bedroom apartment in the heart of HACKNEY CENTRAL. This property is ideal for anyone looking to be close to MARE STREET and all its local amenities as well as bars and restaurants. Excellent transport links are available with Hackney Central Station only TWO MINUTES away and a number of major bus routes in to Central London making this property ideal for anyone needing to commute to and from work. The property offers ample living space throughout with a LARGE DOUBLE ROOM and SPACIOUS reception room, separate fitted kitchen and a bathroom. Additionally there is OUTDOOR SPACE with a COURTYARD to the rear of the property ideal for storing bicycles. EPC Band D. Available 12th October
CALL TODAY ON 02085100808 TO ARRANGE A VIEWING.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27306687. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Group, Hackney - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.