|Added on Rightmove:||04 October 2017 (356 days ago)|
- A fantastic well proportioned two bedroom house
- Modern interiors and stylish décor throughout
- Contemporary reception room with ample space to dine
- Sleek open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two bright generous sized bedrooms
- Private garden with shed
- Conveniently located in East Acton close to transport links
SHORT LET. Situated close to amenities and transport links. This beautifully presented two bedroom house boasts modern interiors and stylish décor throughout and benefits from a private garden.
Fitzneal Street is ideally located close to the shops and amenities of Old Oak Common Lane, East Acton Underground Station (Central Line) is close by and the motorist will find convenient access to the A40 (M) for routes in and out of London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1042829. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shepherds Bush.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.