|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 October 2017 (330 days ago)|
- Character Property
- Located close to Mainline Trains
- Within easy reach of excellent schools
- Excellent condition throughout
- Rural views to front and back
- Large mature gardens
A beautiful character property with front and rear aspect views over fields. Available immediately the internal accommodation comprises of a large, modern open plan kitchen dining area, lounge with open fireplace, second reception room, ideal for home office, dining room or play room. The ground floor has a utility room with shower and cloakroom beyond. The first floor offers 4 bedrooms and a large family bathroom that has been sympathetically fitted with the age of the house.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BGF170160_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parkers Estate Agents , Burghfield Common.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.