|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 January 2017 (618 days ago)|
- A fabulous two bedroom apartment with a portered building
- Wonderfully spacious reception room with dining area
- Sleek kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Additional double bedroom
- Shower room and guest cloakroom
- Balcony with views towards Green Park
SHORT LET. Located just north of Piccadilly, this fantastic two bedroom apartment combines luxurious interiors with generous living space and offers a fantastic position close to a wealth of amenities.
Clarges Street is surrounded by a selection of local amenities with Green Park and the comprehensive attractions of the West End also close by.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62133754.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1043382. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Park Lane.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.