|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 February 2018 (221 days ago)|
- Spacious Ground Floor Self Contained Apartment
- Close Proximity to Plymouth University
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom with Separate Shower
- Gas Central Heating
- Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Permit Parking Available
- Available 1st February 2018
Hindhead Property present this deceptively spacious quirky, two double bedroom ground floor apartment with its own private entrance. Comprising lounge with dining space, separate kitchen, large family bathroom with a separate shower and two double bedrooms. Benefitting from gas central heating, double glazing, and available furnished. Located in a popular area within close proximity to University. Available early February. No Pets or DSS. Please visit our website for fees http://www.hindheadpropertyltd-fees
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101415001203. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hindhead Property, Plymouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.